Sheila Murray Bethel, PhD
As a leader your words inspire or discourage, hurt or help, divide or connect, cause fear or give hope. The power of your language cannot be exaggerated. As you lead others on a daily basis your language will be like a still pond into which you throw a...
Your leadership talents are tested and challenged every day. Whether you are leading at work, in the community, or at home, the courage to explore and change your attitudes and aptitudes when necessary will be one of your most influential qualities....
Expertise and Experience:
- Successful Business Executive
- Thriving Entrepreneur
- Ph.D. in Communications
- National Best-Selling Author on Leadership
- Speaker Hall of Fame Member
- International Professional & Business Women’s Hall of Fame
- 36 Countries
- 4,000+ Presentations
- 2,000,000+ Audience Members